Thursday, March 5, 2009

Failure to launch.... haha!

Hey, u-tube disabled the audio on the sky dive clip... so, give me time to figure this out.... I'll re-post it again ..... in its full glory!   HaHA!  Any techno-super gurus out there have any ideas I'm open.  I just added any song I could think of to replace the origional... which is much better... oh well.. I'm open!  Actually, its still funny to watch even w/out any sound...  just maybe skip around in it... play count the times she sticks her tongue out or something?  I don't know have fun!  I know I did!  hee-hee

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you started a blog!! I went skydiving tooo! Iwas, let's admit 10 years ago, but I have had my dare devil days. I have to say it was a really spiritual experience, and was not at all what I thought it would be. I so loved floating and looking around. SO PEACEFUL! But I did static line, not tandem. I cant wait to talk with you about it! I will email you an invite to my blog: onlinefamilyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimmers you rock! I can't beleive you went static line, that would be truly free! Yes, it is so peaceful.... thanks for hooking me up to your blog... baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Had to do static line. There was no way I was going to count on me, to pull my own cord, the first time! HEEEEEECK NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looked crazy fun. Maybe one day

    ReplyDelete