Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring concert/ and a mohawk baby

so here is a clip from the concert.  These kids are so cute and so funny.
Monday Mohawk Madness!  So, Ethan's dream come true!  He always wants to wear his hair in a mohawk, (not our idea) but, Monday was mix-up Monday at school.... notice the shirt is inside out and the shoes are different.  But, the BEST part he talked me into a mohawk for mix-up day. I helped in his class that day and found out Wednesday is Weird Hair-day.  Bet you can't guess what he'll pick.... hmmmm?



Tonight was Ethan's class spring concert.  Here he is just before we left... and even better, ice cream after its over!  It was sooo darling, I bawled the whole time, however, I'm a big softie, so that doesn't mean much.  But, all of those kids, they just filled that room with JOY!  I love helping in his class and just being around all of those sweet innocent faces... it just puts me in such a good place.  You know?  And, a special thank you to Grandma, Grandpa, Debbie, Paige, Tana, and Laynee for coming with us and making the night just that much more fun!!!!

1 comment: