Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is up with the tongue?

So, don't judge me.... just laugh.... this is even halarious to me....  It was my 2nd skydive... AND NOT MY LAST!  It is the most amazing fun... soooooo great!   I have no idea what my tongue is doing.  Apparently I'm 1/2 giraffe, and I never knew it.   Yes, I know, my tongue is out of control....   I would sooooooo DOOOO THIS AGAIN!!!!!   Any takers?   Lets talk.... AT 2 miles up!    On a side note, sorry this is soooo long, I couldn't edit it, they copyrighted it, so you've got to watch the whole thing, the good, the bad, and the ugly!    And, the skydive guys face totally cracks me up!   What a funny job, you know?   Strap yourself to a bunch of adrenaline junkies and throw them out of a plane?   What a life!

1 comment:

  1. ok that looks like so much fun if I had the extra money I would be there in a heart beat. I do have to ask how many bugs did you eat on your way down with your mouth wide open

    ReplyDelete