Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last T-Ball game!!


The last T-ball game!  Great day, great game... everybody won (only when you are 5 and under, right? )  We had a blast and will miss our Saturday morning games... thank you to all who organized our little "league"   I do have a short video clip to come... so, if you are just so addicted to this mindboggling fabulous blog of mine, try back soon.... I know all 3 people who look once a month, will just be counting down the seconds, right?  Hee-hee!  But, really, that and I've got Disneyland photos and ANOTHER surprise visit from the Bradshaws... they're everywhere these days!  Yeah!   Still no video of Peter actually flying, but the trips are getting longer and the stories are getting better... someday I promise, so look, there are three reasons right there to tune back in soon!   Come on, you know you want to! HAH!

1 comment:

  1. So far I have tuned in 2 times this month!! Just for your info!!

    ReplyDelete